After seeing Dave Hyland’s Vise Stop I decided to duplicate it. I machined it out of aluminum and brass. I’d never worked with brass before and I really liked the look of the brass/aluminum combined. I soldered the brass knobs onto steel threaded rod for the screws. I knew it would see a lot of scratches to I finished it with a couple decreasing grades of wet sandpaper to give it a “Delorean” brushed look. It works very well, but I noticed that it’s only useful if the milling is being done on a piece that fits within the boundary of the vise. I may have to make an alternate version for larger-than-vise objects….or perhaps make a new stop for the mill table itself.